Pension Fund Governance
Managing a pension plan has never been more demanding or complex. The pension landscape is changing with an ever increasing pace. Whether you are a Trustee, Pension Fund Director, Financial Director or HR Director or other, one thing is sure: if you bear a responsibility in pension plan management, pension governance should be high on your priority list while you will have to cope with continuing legal change, financial uncertainty and growing pension regulation.
We take a practical and cost effective approach to helping improve pension governance. We provide the knowledge and experience to help you carry out your duties efficiently and manage the risks involved. The range of our governance guidance and services include:
- Making better use of trustee meeting and other meetings time and improving decision making
- Clarifying the roles and responsibilities and information flows between the trustees, the employer, advisers and service providers
- Developing business plans and defining clear objectives;
Introducing risk management frameworks, including risk registers and monitoring processes that are tailored to the context of the trustees, scheme and wider organisation
- Establishing a governance framework
- Refining governance policies and procedures
- Defining and implementing the trustees' service expectations and ways of working with advisers and service providers
Our flexible approach and innovative solutions mean we can help, no matter what the problem. Whether you are putting a formal process in place for the first time, or reviewing your existing arrangements we have the expertise to offer you clear guidance and assistance.